There are many factors that we often think are required for us to succeed but in reality, we don’t need them at all.
Here are 7 such factors that we do not require to be successful:
- Just the qualifications but you do need the ability to learn from anything and everything. Something beyond the current education system or known best practices!
- A perfect family environment – It’s good if you get that, not a showstopper otherwise.
- Your lucky shirt – Does it matter? Huh?
- Excellent American accents – Accents are just one way of expressing yourself. Instead be yourself and communicate clearly and you’re good to go!
- Leo star sign – Many leaders do not have the Leo Sign then why would you need it?
- Millions of dollars – Nothing comes in a way if you think you will make it, not even dollars!
- A fancy designation – Leaders make designations, not designations make leaders, Lead and take everyone on your bus to the destination of success. As simple as that!