What’s the best side of life?
It’s something you’d like to be in. its something that you’d like to hold forever. Its something you’ve had always dreamt about.
So, if you want to really be on the best side of your life then you need to act with that intent. Actions bring consequences and the kind of actions you take depends deeply on your belief system.
What you believe is what you get, isn’t it?
Here are a few beliefs, which, when practiced will lead you to the best side of your life:
- Failure is at the far side of success: It doesn’t matter if you haven’t got a 95% exam score or you aren’t considered the best sportsperson in your team. If you have persistence, you will eventually succeed. Almost all successful people have experienced intense failure in their lives… but they persisted… persisted till success came to them.
- Successful is the one who embraces changes: Changes are constant and cannot be handled just by sitting aside. Even if you like or don’t you have to accept changes every now and then. Considering you’re older than 3 years, today you can not see your version of the time when you were 3 years old… why? Because of change. Time has changed you…and you have accepted it knowing or unknowingly… so why not embrace it now?
- Will is better than formal education degrees: Neither Bill Gates nor Dhirubhai Ambani got formal education degrees but they created massive success. Do you know what they had in common? Strong will. They were not bound to what others had created thus far… they raised themselves larger than the education systems and created something which was never created before. The point here is to affirm that you’re not limited by your college degrees or something. You still have enough potential to be successful.
- I’ll never grow too old to learn a new thing: Is age anything more than a number? As you grow old, it is essential to learn “to unlearn” whatever you have learned so far… you cannot afford to let the ‘child within you’ die.
- Thou extraordinary being is me: Each one of us is gifted with a special talent. Those who have identified that talent and leveraged it are recognized as extraordinary persons. You have to just find that unique talent within yourself. Start with this question, “What is one thing that I can do that no one else can?”
- The world rotates around me: Its all in your head. Your world is what’s in your head. When you change your thoughts, your world changes. When you start believing in yourself, the world also starts believing in you… this is the secret of law of attraction. Even if you’re not sure if it works or not, there is no harm in trying!
- There’s something I can do about it: Understand this quote by Henry Ford, “When you think you can or you can’t, you’re right!” If you think it that way, you will always be about to find out something that you can do about a certain situation. Look forward to do that!